The traditional methods of sales have transformed over the years and evolved into a more contemporary approach known as social selling. E-commerce business owners are utilizing the power of social...
Are you a curious business owner who’s inquisitive to learn about positioning your hotel as a desirable destination? Well, one of the best ways that you can get guests to recognize your brand and visit your website directly is by creating a valued online presence. It’s all about getting the right content in the right place and whether your hotel social media marketing in house or you work alongside a professional marketing agency that manages your channel strategies, it’s important to find out how to network within your industry. So, if you want travelers to make their dreams a reality by incorporating your hospitality business, it’s high-time you mastered your social existence.
Select the appropriate social networks for your business
There is no one-size-fits-all for business owners who manage their own hotel social media marketing. In fact, whether you run a boutique hotel or a trendy bed and breakfast you will always need to be mindful of your clientele and strategically market social channels that will cater to your traveling audience. It’s also important to zero in on those micro-moments that will help to reach potential guests and use the right tone to enhance their experience.
Here are some things to ask yourself if you’re planning to formulate success when it comes to your brand’s hotel social media marketing:
- How many social media accounts do you have time to run?
- Which social media networks do your customers use the most?
- How often should you be posting on your social media?
- How can you easily integrate your social media accounts?
- What’s your budget for social media?
- How important is it to socially manage your hotel?
Now that you have answered the above questions, your next step is to decide which social media platforms will work best for your hotel:
Please refer to our blog, “How to digitally engage with your hotel guests” and “Why is digital marketing important for hotel sales” to learn more about hotel social media management.
Tips that will help you to manage your online reputation
Social media is an empowering way to conduct customer service, find influencers, and track the success of your social media campaigns, so here are some tips that will allow you to better understand the process with hotels and resorts.
- Track your campaigns: Whether you use a branded hashtag on Instagram or track your online campaigns through the use of Google Analytics, you’ll need to set aside some time to look over your public mentions, shares, and clicks to see what’s popular and what’s losing traction.
- Utilize as a customer service opportunity: Evolving social media gives business owners the convenience to use various platforms as a live chatting solution. So, ensure that you’re readily monitoring your feeds by liking comments, answering messages and adjusting concerns in a timely fashion.
How many years have you been managing your hotel social media management? Drop a comment below to share with our readers.